Yes, indeed… WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2014 INTERN SESSION!
The three-month session begins Friday, August 22nd, and extends through November 21st. Internship requires a commitment of two four-hour shifts per week at our Indianapolis headquarters. (We apologize out-of-towners, but you actually must be physically present to participate in the internship.) If accepted, here are some of the advantages of interning at JNR:
– first hand experience working in the music industry
– in many cases, you can get college credit
– you get to work one-on-one with with our staff, helping promote some of the best bands in the world
– you get free new releases, shirts, etc.
– in most instances, you’ll be on the guest list for shows by JNR artists
– you get to pad your resume and use us as a reference, while bragging to all your friends that you work for a super cool indie label
If this sounds like the job for you, fill out the application below! However, be aware that this internship is not for everyone. This is an unpaid position, reserved for those who are culturally in line with the label and who are hungry to learn. Applicants must be obsessively passionate about music, and at least somewhat familiar with Joyful Noise artists & releases.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks! <3 JNR