Cart is empty
WE'RE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2014 INTERN SESSION.
THE THREE MONTH SESSION BEGINS AUGUST 25TH AND ENDS NOVEMBER 21ST.
EIGHT HOUR PER WEEK COMMITMENT REQUIRED.
Interested in interning at Joyful Noise? That's awesome! Below is an application to determine if you are the right fit. If accepted, here are some of the advantages of interning at JNR:
- first hand experience working in the music industry
- in many cases, you can get college credit
- you get to work one-on-one with with our staff, who are just as obsessed with music as you are
- you get free new releases, shirts, etc.
- in most instances, you'll be on the guest list for shows by JNR artists
- you get to pad your resume and put us as a reference for future job opportunities
- you get to tell all of your friends that you work for a super cool indie label
If this sounds like the job for you, fill out the application below! However, be aware that this internship is not for everyone. This is an unpaid position, reserved for those who are culturally in line with the label and who are hungry to learn. Applicants must be obsessively passionate about music, and at least somewhat familiar with Joyful Noise artists & releases.
And you must be able to come to our offices in Indianapolis at least twice a week.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks! <3 JNR