Interested in interning at Joyful Noise? Consider carefully what you are thinking. The internship is unpaid. The music industry is dying. Staring at screens all day will kill you. We need you to physically show up twice a week. You still want to intern here? Ok crazy person, you just might have what it takes.
Some perks of being apart of the JNR experience:
- first hand experience working in the music industry
- college credit (if it applies to you)
- you get to work one-on-one with with our staff, who are just as obsessed with music as you are
- you get free new releases, shirts, etc.
- in most instances, you'll be on the guest list for shows by JNR artists
- you get to use us as a reference for future job opportunities
Still interested? Fill out the application below!(having trouble with the embed? Try this link out! 2017 Social Media Internship Application)