If you have any questions about your order feel free to get in touch! Don't worry, we're nice.
Just email email@example.com or check out our Help Center.
How quickly will your order ship? Generally we ship all orders one business day after the order is received. Sometimes we even get it out the same day.
What are your shipping options? We ship USPS, either Media Mail or First Class, depending on the weight.
How quickly will your order arrive? It depends on where you live of course, but here are some general timeframes:
- Midwestern / East Coast: 2-3 days
- Southwest / West Coast: 4-6 days
- Canada: 4-6 days
- Overseas: 6-10 days
RETURN / CANCELLATION POLICY:
Want to return or cancel your order? No problem. Here are a few scenarios:
- Order arrived damaged. Bummer. We will replace any order which is damaged at no cost to you. Just email us and attach a couple pictures showing what was damaged. Then we'll send you out a bright shiny order.
- Manufacturing defect. Balls. But yes, these things happen when dealing with the finicky world of unique music formats. If your record is indeed defective we are more than happy to replace it. Just email us and we'll provide you with a shipping label. Once we receive the package we'll send you out certifiably non-defective copy.
- I just hate this album. Well that's unfortunate, but hey, our releases aren't for everyone! If you'd like to ship us back your record/cd/cassette on your dime, and it arrives in mint condition, we will happily give you credit towards another release of your choice.
Pre-orders are generally shipped one week before the release date. Occasionally delays occur, but if there are delays we will email you to let you know. And we'll usually give you a free download or a discount code to make up for the delay.
If you order other items with your pre-order your entire order will be shipped when the pre-order is released. Sorry, otherwise we get stuck with a double shipping bill. If you'd like to receive other items right away you will need to make separate purchases so that the postage is calculated individually.