Sebadoh Winter Tour 2014 – Recruiting Digital Street Team!
Sebadoh’s next US tour kicks off on February 5th. We would love to have your help in spreading the word about the show you’ll be attending. If you’d be able to do some special Facebooking and Tweeting about the show we will happily give you a limited edition screen-printed tour poster designed by LandLand signed to you by the band! (Preview coming soon)
HERE ARE THE STEPS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW TO SUCCEED:
- Join the Facebook page for Sebadoh Digital Street Team. Become a Facebook friend of Joyful Reagan (our label mascot) and follow JoyfulNoiseRecs on Twitter. This is how we will be able to see all your generous sharing to confirm your participation.
- Share the brand new video for ‘State of Mine’ that is posted on Sebadoh’s Facebook page and in the street team group.
- Follow the directions as they’ll be shared with you in the Facebook group over the coming days and weeks. It will involve:
- Finding the event page for your show and joining, inviting, commenting, and sharing.
- Sharing cool stuff like Lou Barlow’s interview on WTF with Marc Maron.
- Tweeting about the show you’re going to.
GO THE EXTRA MILE – We’ll be selecting the top five Digital Street Teamers to receive a super special reward! Some suggestions for standing out:
- Invite all your friends to the event page for your show
- Use this image as your Facebook cover photo
- Use a Sebadoh image close to your heart as your profile pic until your show****
- Create a Sebadoh digital mixtape and share it
- Retweet Sebadoh’s tweets and tweet about the show
- whatever else your beautiful and creative mind can come up with!
TO FINISH: The day of/after your show message Reagan on Facebook. Tell her what show you went to and that you’ve completed all the steps. You’ll then be sent a link to go claim your signed tour poster.
And remember if you are selected as one of our five exemplary street teamers you will receive a super special reward which we’ll be announcing sooner than later!