2016 Winter/Spring Internship
There is a place where ignorance meets wisdom. There is a time where youth meets experience. There is an ocean where the ship of curiosity sets sail to find the island of knowledge. There is beer.
Now you have a chance to come behind the scenes to see how we waste away the precious hours of our lives running an indie record label. It can be very rewarding. It can be frustrating. It is always interesting.
Come join us for a marketing internship this winter and spring! We are currently accepting applications for a 14 week unpaid, volunteer internship starting the week of January 25th. You are required to come to our Indianapolis offices 8 hours per week split into two shifts. The shift options are Mondays 11:30am to 3:30pm, Wednesdays 12:00pm to 4pm, and Fridays 12:30 to 4:30.
Here are some of the potential benefits:
- first hand experience working in the music industry
- in many cases, you can get college credit
- you get to work one-on-one with with our staff, who are just as obsessed with music as you are
- you get free new releases, shirts, etc.
- in most instances, you'll be on the guest list for shows by JNR artists
- you get us as a reference for future job opportunities
- touch Lil Bub
Fill out the application below!